Relevance of Demographics

                        In the future 2050, the population will hit 9.5 billion, but will this have a conflict in the future making it better? Or worse?
                        

                        In Social Studies we have learned about the population pyramid, some vocabulary, and how things are changing in the years on. Down below is some things also what I learned and things that will happen. Some things that I have learned is how to draw the population pyramid. Also, I know that if you have more children rapid growth, less children zero, slow, and negative growth. I also learned what fertility rate is, cohort is, demographic, and population.

                        For an example singers try to go to the most popular places like hollywood. They look at where is the most popular on the demography and the demographics. So, they can do many concerts at that place and get more money. This is what a lot of singer do and so they can make money. 

                        Some things when I grow older since their is going to be more and more population in the world I might have to worry about my kids getting jobs. There will be less jobs because there are so many people that the jobs are getting filled up. So, when my children go into the world trying to get jobs they might not get hired. Since there is going to be less jobs I need to make sure we get enough money. I will have to be careful to make sure I have money for myself, my kids, and the family. 

                        Also, the climate is going to be worse. So, I need to keep an eye on that. This is because more and more people are going to trash mother nature so, the ocean will be filled with pollution, the earth is going to be filled with trash. This makes more tornado's, earthquakes, and tsunamis. For example, motorcycles have gas so that is pollution. Also, we will have so many people needing oxygen from the trees but, their will probably be more people than trees. This is because with all the pollution the trees will die. This will affect me because than what if I was the person that didn't have enough oxygen. How would I live?

                        A good thing is the stability will be great. This means that their will be so many people that a lot of people will have girls and boys. Their will be estimated as many boys as girls. So, when it comes to hiring people their will be half girls and boys. This is good for me because I know what ever kid I have of any gender I know that the world won't be on no only men. get jobs. Like which cohort will get the job. I will know ALL  cohorts will be hired. 

                        So, these are some negatives points and one positive points. So, in my perspective I will have to be very careful in my life that I will take care of myself and my family when there is going to so many people. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Board

Service Learning Semester 2