In science class we made a game board. When you put the correct answer the light goes. One question, how does it work, how does the it light up when it is the correct answer and why? Well, I will tell you how. First you have to make a game board. Second to make the it light up you need a complete circuit . A complete circuit needs to have a voltage source, a path, and a resistor. In the picture it has batteries, the batteries are the voltage source . The voltage source is the measure of the push of electrons. Also, it has a light bulb. The light buble is the resistor. The resistor is in the middle of an insulator and he conductor. It also has tin foil which is a path. The path is for electrons to flow. I have all of this so, I have a complete path. I also have a current electricity . Current electricity is the flow of electrons thorough conductive material. With the tin foil I have tape on it. The tape is the insulator . The insulator so then it won't go into the other tin foi...
Very good presentation but there was not a lot of history about the product.
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you included a lot of facts about why you should buy it. :D Good job! I think one thing you should improve on is maybe include more history of Pantene.
ReplyDeleteYour had some really good information and I like how you did the results at the end. Good Job!
ReplyDeleteI think your video was great it was like an actual commercial and I was able to hear every word you said
ReplyDeleteI like how you presented your information in a unique way. Although I think you should've added more information about the history of your product.
ReplyDeleteI think that your video gave me some info that was somewhat important. I think thst next time you could have more history. You did a really greaat job.
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you put a lot of good information about the product and the harmful and active ingredients, but maybe you should put the history around the product not the company
ReplyDeleteI liked how you clearly explained the active and harmful ingredients in your products. I like how you made a commercial at the same time that we were learning.
ReplyDeleteI think that you told a lot of interesting facts about the harmful chemicals and how it is a solution to a problem. I think that you could have added some history about the actual product.
ReplyDeleteI think you are a meets with your history because you missed a little bit but yeah. One thing you can work on Is talking a little slower because I could only understand a bit.
ReplyDeleteThat was AWESOME!! You gave a bunch of info from many different place and even though you talked like a chipmunk (i did too so whatever) I can tell you really wanted to get a good grade on this! :) You probably could have put some history of the product in there but then you might have had to speed it up like me so it's probably good that you didn't. Anyways good job you were awesome!! :)))))
ReplyDeleteGreat video! I liked all the interesting information and how you acted as someone who needed shampoo. Great job!
ReplyDelete