Logo and Branding Layout

     


  1. My log is a musical note. I chose it because I love music, I play the cello myself. I got it off of Icon Monstr which is a easy site to get it off of. It represents me because music fills my life and I go up and down the staff because my life is crazy so I am running up and down everywhere.
  2. I chose these colors because they all fit in nicely together and I like all of the colors. I like green because it feels like grass, and grass to me feels like natural things. So green's personality is nature. Blue feels like the waves, which is always peaceful when I go to the beach. Blue is peaceful. Purple is magical to me so I would put it's personality as magnificent. Pink is so warming and loving, so it's personality to me would be Loving and nice. The Basie color reminds me of solid brick, so it's personality would be stern.
  3. What made you choose your fonts for both the Mac and Google? Why do they appeal to you? I chose musical because I am a musical girl. I like to sing, and play the cello. Rakoon because Rakoon's are so cute. I just love how the Rakoon and big and curly. Now for the Google fonts. I really like Bree Serif because it's bold and has Italics in it. It also really stands out. I also like Snippet because it is really cute, and it's letters are short and perfect for a content that I want.
  4. I would want a audience that like music and had an open mind. Also anybody who like to have fun, and learn. I would want this because if they didn't like these things then they wouldn't like my youtube channel, they would think it was really boring and weird. My logo brand would appeal to them because whenever I look at a music not, I think of a favourite song that I have and sing it in my head, or even out loud. My brand design would appeal to them because it is sort of laid back and is cool. If anybody has favourite colors then that color would appeal to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Board

Service Learning Semester 2