Making Rice Krispys
This week is spring break for us, but we still have some work to finish. I was put to the job to make rice krispys. This is because Mina is going to Vietnam, and Laney was going to go Borneo, yet she couldn't go, though it was late notice.
As you might know with the other blog posts about (Procrastination is BAD) me and my friends had some homework. These facts are about raising awareness to see how water is so useful and if we don't make a difference than bad things can happen. We are going to put those on the rice krispys, but first we had to make them.
I was very busy this week, but on the second sunday I made them. These are the steps to making the rice krispys. First, we got rice krispys and measured 10 cups and put them into a bowl. Then we put six tablespoons of butter into a pot, we melted the butter on the stove. After it melted I put about one and 3/4 of marshmallows into the butter on the stove. I mixed it with a spoon very fast. Then I put the melted marshmallows into the bowl with the rice krispys and mixed very fast. Afterwards I put them in a pan that was glass and evened it out. The I started rolling them into round balls, to make 27 of them. After mixing 27 of them I started putting plastic rap on them and put the in a bag to keep them cool until morning, and then I will put the facts on them. Yes indeed I did have five extra rice krispys so, I will share them with my family.
Here are some pictures of me making the rice krispys:
Here are some pictures of me making the rice krispys:

Comments
Post a Comment