Getting our Skit Done

      Well, all this time when we were doing our skit, but first we needed to do it infront of our science teacher, Mrs. Hill. Mrs. Hill really liked in and thought it was awesome, so that means we can do it infront of the teacher in 3rd grade. 

     What we needed to work on and maybe one of our failures was that we needed to practice our lines. I thought that I did a pretty good job because I could memorize all of my lines. I think that Mina did a good job because she read off a paper, but maybe she could memorize her lines, but that is okay. Laney, I think she got almost all of her lines just one mix up, but that is just how human beings are. 

We also got some costumes for everybody. Mina is the Sudan girl so she is wearing a scarf. Laney she is wearing a big bow with a tutu because she is the student. Hazel Ann is going to wear a long skirt with some glasses to be a teacher.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Board

Service Learning Semester 2