Poem Collection with Reflection

In RLA, we are currently having a poetry unit. We had to write ten poems with a reflection for each of them. I like poetry, it really gives out what you are feeling but, thorough words. It makes me feel safe to say something. I will share some down below.





Those are my ten poems with a reflection the most. I hope you liked them. 

Comments

  1. I think you did a great job adding alot of imagry and emotion into your poem. It really makes your poem sound better. One thing you could work on is adding more stradagys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your poems where all very cool and they all had a flow so when I read them in my head, they all sounded really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your metaphor poem nature dancing! It has a lot of good description and emotion!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love your mothers day poem! It was so goo how you connected it to your own life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Board

Service Learning Semester 2