Art - Name Design
In art class we had to make a name design. We had a lot of steps toward the final one. It was very fun and interesting.
This is the first step. We had to draw four designs on a sheet of paper in our journals. You wanted it to look creative and cool. Once you are done, you go to the art teacher and pick one for your final. I choose the last one. I thought it was interesting. Next step is to draw colors.
We had to do paint, water color, color pencil, and oil pastille. I choose some colors to use, this was to help decide what colors to use and test them. This was very convenient so than I could pick one to use for the final. I picked oil pastille and color pencil.
We had to do paint, water color, color pencil, and oil pastille. I choose some colors to use, this was to help decide what colors to use and test them. This was very convenient so than I could pick one to use for the final. I picked oil pastille and color pencil.
We redraw it on a light table. You choose one to use as your rough draft. What you do on your rough draft is try to see what colors for the finale and more. I did a lot as you can see. It was very difficult to know what colors and the background colors.
Now, I had to draw it. This was hard because you didn't want to mess up anywhere. I did the water color as the background and oil pastille for the letters. It was a challenge but, I did it. It turned out to look really cool. That is the process.
Question 1 : The best part about this assignment was coming up with our own ideas for our name. I thought it was fun because I saw what I could do as an artist, and also how creative my mind could go.
Question 2 : The most challenging part of this assignment was the final. This is because you didn't want to mess up and ruin it. Though I learned that if you stay concentrated you can get anything done, and that is how I got my name design down.
This is the process of the the name design. It was very fun and interesting. Can't wait for the next project.




Comments
Post a Comment