Game Board
In science class we made a game board. When you put the correct answer the light goes. One question, how does it work, how does the it light up when it is the correct answer and why? Well, I will tell you how.
First you have to make a game board. Second to make the it light up you need a complete circuit. A complete circuit needs to have a voltage source, a path, and a resistor. In the picture it has batteries, the batteries are the voltage source. The voltage source is the measure of the push of electrons. Also, it has a light bulb. The light buble is the resistor. The resistor is in the middle of an insulator and he conductor. It also has tin foil which is a path. The path is for electrons to flow. I have all of this so, I have a complete path. I also have a current electricity. Current electricity is the flow of electrons thorough conductive material. With the tin foil I have tape on it. The tape is the insulator. The insulator so then it won't go into the other tin foil. The insulator is a material which electrons don't move freely. I also have some wire and tin foil, those are the conductor. A conductor is a material which electrons move freely. I have a complete circuit, a current electricity, a insulator, and a conductor that means I don't have a incomplete path. I don't have a incomplete path because my game board works because when I have the correct answers the bulb lights up. This is because I have a complete path.
First you have to make a game board. Second to make the it light up you need a complete circuit. A complete circuit needs to have a voltage source, a path, and a resistor. In the picture it has batteries, the batteries are the voltage source. The voltage source is the measure of the push of electrons. Also, it has a light bulb. The light buble is the resistor. The resistor is in the middle of an insulator and he conductor. It also has tin foil which is a path. The path is for electrons to flow. I have all of this so, I have a complete path. I also have a current electricity. Current electricity is the flow of electrons thorough conductive material. With the tin foil I have tape on it. The tape is the insulator. The insulator so then it won't go into the other tin foil. The insulator is a material which electrons don't move freely. I also have some wire and tin foil, those are the conductor. A conductor is a material which electrons move freely. I have a complete circuit, a current electricity, a insulator, and a conductor that means I don't have a incomplete path. I don't have a incomplete path because my game board works because when I have the correct answers the bulb lights up. This is because I have a complete path.
That is how when you get the correct answer the bulb lights up. It is because you have a complete circuit, a current electricity, a insulate, and a conductor. This is how it works.


Your blog post is really accurate and very detailed. People can easily tell what you are talking about. It has a lot of great information on how it works. Good Job!
ReplyDeleteYou included the keywords, and all explanation was clear and well done. Bolding the keywords was a good idea too. Good work.
ReplyDeleteGood job, your explanation was very detailed and tells us how it works. Nice job!
ReplyDelete