Long Jump and KM

In P.E. class we have been doing long jump and recently a KM run. There are many things that are good, yet still some more to improve on. These I will be talking about today. 

Long Jump:
In my long jump I had really good movements I have three really good things, but there is one thing I need to work on. 

One of the things that  I am good at is when I take off that leg stays down then goes together. The other thing that I thought was good was I brought my arms up. Another on that I did well was a kept my body up right. One things that I need to work on is reaching those arms at the end and reaching out those legs for the landing. I could stretch a little more and reach more to help. Otherwise I thought it was pretty good. 

Km:
In my KM run I thought a lot of my movements were good. I have two good ones, but one thing I need to work on. 

One of things that I was good on was that I brought my hands up to my chin and down to my hip. I also thought that I cycled my legs pretty well. Thought I think my arms were criss-crossing which could’ve made me slower so that I could work on. One of the things I do that is jogging and then just watching my arms. Otherwise I thought my run was pretty good. 

These are some of the ways I did well, but what I could work on and how. I will start and then to my next long jump and KM run hopefully it will e better. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Board

Service Learning Semester 2