Sportsmanship - on the sporting field and in everyday life

Sportsmanship means be respectful, being fair, caring, and a lot more things. An example of good sportsmanship that I've done was when one of my teammates scored a goal in floor hokey I said, "Nice shot, that was awesome." 

Three ways I can demonstrate good sportsmanship is saying things like nice job when the hit a shot, I will not bragging if my team won, and when my teammate makes a mistake say it's okay, you did your best that you could do. 


Two ways in everyday life I can demonstrate good sportsmanship is caring, like if I bump into someone I'll help them up and ask if they are okay. Also, if somebody drops their pencil, I won't steal it because that's not fair, I will give it back to them. 


One new way I could do is say thank you after a game. This is because if they didn't play with me, this game would've never happened. So, I will try to say thank you after a game, or if anyone helps me out.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Board

Service Learning Semester 2