Student Led Conferences Experiences

Today my parent and I had student Led conferences.

 The best thing about it would be that spending so much time on the stations. Really understanding what I did and what was so successful on the topic. This is because we could have so much time on one topic and stay focus on that topic.

The hard was that when my parents asked me why it was sometimes difficult to explain. I thought this because somethings where at the beginning of the year and it was hard to explain. That you had to really think deep into the topic so then they would understand it.

If I could change something that would be slowing down a little bit on each station. I think this because I was going so quickly and I knew that I had the time to really show my work. I was rushing on my topics so quickly but, also answering the questions that they ask me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Board

Service Learning Semester 2