Fantasy Writing (Freeze)

Comments

  1. OMG your story totally convinced me, and it was AWESOME! Did you get the idea from Frozen? Things kept moving though, and the end was a little confusing, but I worked it out. Overall, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! The thing I loved most was the description in the first two pages! Incredible, It pulled me into your story. What happened to the Mom that whole time? You introduced her in the beginning but it seems like she just disappeared. I just wanted to say that this story was incredible! It's like an improved version of Frozen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mina my mom wasn't really a character it was just to speed things up a bit and put some setting in. Michelle I did get the idea from frozen because I loved that movie.

    Thanks Michelle and Mina also for the amazing comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Board

Service Learning Semester 2