UN Day Reflection

I enjoyed the most on UN day was was the presentation because it was a really fun experience. The yummiest thing I ate was paella that Michelle's mom made because it was something that I never ever tried t and it was delicious. I dressed up in a Chinese dress because that is the dress the Chinese people dress in. What we did to get ready for the assembly to create the show we made as a class, we got in a group, and got a nursery rhyme. Then we found the story be hide these nursery rhymes. Maddy and Mina got the part to do the intro and conclusion. We then drew the picture from the true story's of these nursery rhymes. Then we sang the song and made up actions. On the week it was the assembly we went to the theater and practice all of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Board

Service Learning Semester 2