Science Center
My new learning today was when we all learned how to make cotton candy and lollipops and how the lollipops bubbled in the pot so then we could know to put it to low. It had bubbles because gas went into the syrup pot. We all stirred it so then it wouldn't harden. If it did harden then it would be hard to pour into the little cups that had some butter but not to much butter or else it would taste like butter then lollipops. We waited for it to cool down and then put in the sticks so then it would stick to the stick easily.
I most enjoyed making the cotton candy with the wooden stick and twisting it around in the machine, and getting bundle's of it each turn you got the cotton candy. When you turned the machine on the machine on the sugar flew out on our faces. When we always twisted it and nothing came it was because it goes so fast that it goes onto the sides of the machine but inside of it.
What I would do next time is that I would we should have stirred the candy syrup in the pot more. Our candy almost broke after 20 minutes. Other groups were really hard instead of a little soft and not as clingy as the other ones.
This picture is about my group and I turning the machine on and the machine was going so fast and the sugar was flying out of the machine on to us. Different sugars went slower to make cotton candy on our sticks this one was the fast one to make cotton candy on our sticks.
I most enjoyed making the cotton candy with the wooden stick and twisting it around in the machine, and getting bundle's of it each turn you got the cotton candy. When you turned the machine on the machine on the sugar flew out on our faces. When we always twisted it and nothing came it was because it goes so fast that it goes onto the sides of the machine but inside of it.
What I would do next time is that I would we should have stirred the candy syrup in the pot more. Our candy almost broke after 20 minutes. Other groups were really hard instead of a little soft and not as clingy as the other ones.
This picture is about my group and I turning the machine on and the machine was going so fast and the sugar was flying out of the machine on to us. Different sugars went slower to make cotton candy on our sticks this one was the fast one to make cotton candy on our sticks.
Comments
Post a Comment