My Goals

Reading - choosing a JR book and being confident in my choice. I will do
this by looking a blurb and listening to others recommendations. I will be
OK with abandoning a book. I will know I have achieved this goal
when I have most of my books at JR book level. Also, I will complete the
bamboo stalk challenge.

Writing – every time I write I will plan out my ideas before I
begin and refer back to them as I write. I will know I have achieved
this if my writing is clear and focused, and each piece has a plan.

To use diagrams and models to help explain math problems. I will do
this by selecting what model would be best to explain each problem and
supporting this by using precise math vocabulary to explain her answers. I
will know I have achieved this when I consistently scores a 3 on my Quick
checks. I will work on this each math day until March.

What I enjoyed the most about conferences is: that everybody listen to each other and understood what the other people were saying because we were all looking and then talking about it for a little while.

What I will do differently is: Is trying to be ready for questions because when my mom asked me a question I wasn't ready at all.

My strategies for achieving these goals are:

  • First goal I will try to look at the blurbed recommendations from teachers, classmates, and family.
  • I will plan my ideas or a mountain and go back to them while I am writing my story.
  • Use models and diagrams to help me show my math problems and show the math problems. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Board

Service Learning Semester 2