Reflection of NNF

Reflection:
What did I want to learn/need to learn in this unit of study?
I wanted to learn, How Japan take over Korea? Did Korea fight in World War 2? How to blend Narrative and Nonfiction?
Did I learn it? How did I show my learning?
I learned a lot about my topic and interesting facts about Korea under Japanese rule. I showed my learning by putting it in categories. Like emotional would be narrative writing and facts like when people were born, how many Koreans fought in World War II would be non-fiction writing. blended it together by putting transitions in to make it go smoothly.


What did I do when I hit a “roadblock”?
I hit a roadblock when I didn’t have enough have enough information to make good historical signifiers. I tried to look at more resources and find out more about the Korean’s culture, clothing, and food. This made all the more difference to help me create better historical signifiers.


What did I do once I learned what I wanted to learn/needed to learn?
Once I learned what I needed to learn I tried putting myself in their shoes. I also then wanted to learn more about Korea under Japanese rule. I also then put them in iBooks or fact boxes depending if they flowed with my writing or not. I also told my parents about my work so they could also know what happened.












Our Book (Days in Korea):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1v-EeRqVxOgN3ZLVXpaNDRWOTg/view?usp=sharing



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Board

Service Learning Semester 2