Reliability, Bias, Inferences
"Freedom of speech is Prescreened by the "Media". I think this means that when you are online people think that they can say anything and no one will find out it's them. It's like an another you. I know this because when I see the comments, below a video, people say whatever they like, even if it's nice or mean. The image on the left is biased because the person that made this, thought, that they can just put their own opinion on the media without the other perspectives. This could affect you, for example, if someone looks you up when hiring you for a job they can see all the nasty comments or videos you did. This is reliable because a lot of people do it. On media they say what ever they want in the comments. You can say whatever you want.https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/35/a3/13/35a313bb1fa94c5c9edc7ab8836b2702.jpg
Comments
Post a Comment