The Places I Have Been


Create Your Own Visited Countries Map


I have been to 12 countries in total. All of them are in Asia except the United states of America.

I have been on 2 continents. The 2 continents are North America and Asia.


Reflection:
One thing that I've learned about myself as a traveler is that I haven't been to as many places as I thought. In my passport I thought, I've been to so many places. Than now when I look at the whole world, it doesn't look like I've been to many countries. The countries that I've been to do have some trends. Like in Cambodia and Thailand they both sell the same things. Like a little half of a coconut with strings like it's an instrument. A lot of the countries I've been to are in Asia. Like, Cambodia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, and more. Than I've been to the United States of America which is very far away from Asia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Board

Service Learning Semester 2