8 is Awesome Number!


TEN is a person who is dying to hit the stage on day one of drama and would willingly perform in front of all of 6th grade right NOW!  ONE is a person who would rather be ANYWHERE but the stage and would prefer to be wrapped up in a blanket back in their bed hugging their teddy bear. On this scale of one to ten, I would be a 8 because I can't also think about an act off the top of my head and I would be scared. I am sometimes confident because sometimes I am nervous if I make a mistake, or even maybe they won't like it, or even I will forget something. When I was little I was a ballerina and I was a bird, and I was dancing. What I want to learn after drama is maybe being more confident and expressing your face because that is hard for me right now.
What I want you to know about me is that I have always loved acting, when I was in primary school I loved to act. I was being Clara from the nutcracker, and I loved acting. I thought the emotions were awesome so I acted just like her, until I grew out of it.  I always played with my pandas and pretend their acting and with so much emotion. I love acting still!
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Board

Service Learning Semester 2