Goal Setting P.E.
In Semester One we did our fitness assessment. I got a middle range of the score for pacer and push-ups in the fifth grade rage. In my sit and reach and curl ups I got higher then the rang for girls for fifth grade.
Goals for me might be to try to get a little higher in pacer and push-ups maybe 5-10 more. For the sit and reach and curl ups stay the same.
How to do this:
For my push-ups do 10 every single day in the evening when I go to bed for exercises.
For Pacer run a little and pace it about 5 laps or more every other day.
For Sit and reach do a little stretching with hands to my feet for 2 minutes everyday when I have time.
For curl-ups do 20 every single day in the morning.
Comments
Post a Comment