Genre Pizza
This semester our teacher set us a challenge to read eight different genre's in 14 weeks. The genre's we had to read were:
The Genre I enjoyed I most enjoyed is Realistic Fiction because it had so much realistic interesting things in the book.
The Genre I did not enjoyed was Mystery because it is so suspicious and I think that is kind of creepy if you know what I mean.
The Genre I discover and that I liked was Graphic Novel because it had a lot of pictures, it was easy to read, and it was cool organization.
Next Semester we are going to do Genre Pie and my advice to myself is to not wait until the last minute and do conferences right when you read them because I waited a little while to and I could of finished earlier because of that.

- Mystery - The Case of the missing Marquess by Nancy Springer
- Historical Fiction - Laura and the Gray Mare by Kathleen Duey
- Non-Fiction- Pandas by Heather Angel
- Biography-Samuel Adams by Jennifer Blizin Gillies
- Graphic Novel -Smile by Rania Telgmeier
- Fantasy- Somebodies by N.E.Bode
- Realistic Fiction-So B. it by Sarah Weeks
- Action/Adventure-Earthquak Terror by Peg Kehret
The Genre I enjoyed I most enjoyed is Realistic Fiction because it had so much realistic interesting things in the book.
The Genre I did not enjoyed was Mystery because it is so suspicious and I think that is kind of creepy if you know what I mean.
The Genre I discover and that I liked was Graphic Novel because it had a lot of pictures, it was easy to read, and it was cool organization.
Next Semester we are going to do Genre Pie and my advice to myself is to not wait until the last minute and do conferences right when you read them because I waited a little while to and I could of finished earlier because of that.

That is so funny! I loved your reflection because it showed your voice! I could hear you. I think mystery is kind of creepy and suspicious too :)
ReplyDelete