Goal 1:Reading
What: Read 20 minutes per day
How: By finding a cozy place and recording in my reading log
By When: Thanks Giving Break
Nov. 9
I have not read 20 minutes per day. However, this weekend until March I am going to read at least 20 minutes per day on the weekends. I will do this when I am eating breakfast.
December 13
I have been reading 20 minutes per day on the weekend. How ever I don't do it eating breakfast I do it normally in the middle of the day or at the end of the day. I am going to do it until March like I said.
December 19
I have been reading 20 minutes per day on the weekend. I am doing it after eating lunch sometimes before. I am going to do it until March.
January 15
I have been reading 20 minutes per day of all the week and weekend. I am doing it when I have time to read at least 20 minutes. Now I am kind of liking to read because today my library teacher help me pick out really good books that I like. I was so exited!
January 23
I have been reading 30 minutes on the weekend. I love the Penderwicks! I like reading kind of now. I really now enjoy reading then November 9. I am going to do this till March.
Jan.31
I have been reading 30 minutes. I think I have really improved on it. Gonna do it till March.
February 4th
I have not read which is bad but I will.
February 20th
I have been reading on the weekend but I think I still need to read everyday. So I will. I am more liking reading then before. Maybe in October I will love Reading or even sooner.
February 26th
I have been reading on the weekend. I like reading better than before. I think in March I may really like it and I will love it maybe in June or may or April.
March 4th
I have been loving reading a lot more then before. I have been reading also. I think I have did my goal well.
Comments
Post a Comment